Mold is always a concern for households, but the recent flooding and high levels of rain have increased the likely of mold development. While it’s impossible to avoid any mold at all, there are steps that can prevent mold from growing to toxic levels in your home.
In areas of high moisture, mold can develop in as little as 24 hours. Once it’s started to grow, it can cause negative health effects for all members of the household. Respiratory infections, headaches, sinus infections, muscle pain and fatigue are just some of the symptoms that can be caused by exposure to mold. Continue reading